6 Reasons For Choosing Antalya
- Direct Flights: As a top holiday destination for Europe and Middle-east, there are direct flights to AYT airport from most major airports in the UK, Germany, Scandinavia and many other locations. Throughout the year, there are many low-cost flight options, so flying to Antalya is often cheaper than a ticket to other airports in Turkey. And if you are looking to fly to Antalya from Istanbul, there many departures every hour from both SAW and IST airports.
- Safe, Relaxed Atmosphere: Antalya is known as the happiest city in Turkey, with over 300 sunny days a year. It is also one the safest regions in Turkey. Here, you will be a world away from Istanbul's crime and pollution.
- Short Transfer Times: With an excellent airport linked to by speed rail and a new highway, the roads are less congested and your transfer from AYT airport to the hotel is a relatively short drive along the beautiful coast.
- Excellent Food: Antalya has a lot to offer to those looking for decision, authentic cuisine. The region is also one of the main agricultural producers in the country, so you can enjoy fresh fruit and vegetable all year round.
- Historical Sites: The area is full of ancient ruins and one of the most authentic historical old cities in the country.
- The Sea: Like no other sea in the world, the Mediterranean is both warm and refreshing, deep blue and beautifully transparent. Make sure to go for a swim before your hair transplant at GETFUE Clinic.
How to get to Antalya?
Antalya is home to one of the busiest and best connected airports in Turkey. There are many direct flights to all major cities in Europe and Middle-East. Use the form on this page to search for direct flight to Antalya, or check with major charter operators like TUI, Thomas Cook and others.
If you are travelling from Istanbul, we strongly recommend flying to Antalya over any other mode of transport. There are many flights from SAW and IST airports every hour, typically for very low prices.
If you are travelling from another location in Turkey, please contact our team for help. For shorter distances, Turkey has an extensive and comfortable network of private bus operators. For example, it is very convenient to take a bus if you are travelling to Antalya from Alanya.